« Home | Reformation Day » | The Treasury Of Daily Prayer » | A Liturgy For The Affirmation Of An Abortion » | So Say We All! » | Issues, Etc. Gets Nation Exposure On Late Night Sh... » | The Danger Of Reformation Day Sermons » | The Apocalypse Is Here: Human-Animal Hybrids Autho... » | The Best Idea To End Ablaze! Ever ( And With Honor... » | Dinosaur Tracks Found In Arizona And The Age Of Th... » | Monday Morning Palin Goodness » 

Friday, October 31, 2008 

Because You Know It’s True

This hits a little close to home and is probably one more reason why it’s a good thing that I don’t have children.
click image to enlarge

LOL! Ok, I'll have to remember not to be dumb tonight :D

Fierfek, what an idiot. :)

Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor not a loser scifi geek!

;^) ;^) ;^)

Yep! I see your point.

Too funny! That describes our Halloween evening pretty well. Most people thought Dominic was a soldier or some sort of space guy, if they even ventured a guess...
No, we had to correct them, he is
Boba Fett.
No, not Bobba or Booba...
A Star Wars character...

Well, you see how it went.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger