« Home | How Do You Grow Your Church? Part Deux » | How Do You Grow Your Church? » | More Palin Goodness » | Palin’s Plan » | Ablaze! Ambassador Quote Of The Day » | LCMS Market Share Declines While Revenues Exceed E... » | What Books Do You Put In A Lutheran Library? » | No Erik, I’m Not Out Of Blogging Ideas » | No Valerie, I’m Not Out Of Blogging Ideas » | Just A Layman? Yep. » 

Monday, October 20, 2008 

Monday Morning Palin Goodness

Because you can never go wrong with singing moose and salmon…

Labels:

This is a pretty good parody. Subtle and very odd.

LL, this thing downloaded into my iTunes account automatically last week. I had subscribed to a feed off of MDC and I thought the feed was done and over with.

My missus was not amused with the video or with me singing the praises of moose and chinook, not amused at all!

I worry about you Mr.G.

for crying out loud MoR, it has singing moose and salmon!

I think I'm getting obsessed with this video.

"OK, take me to the bridge".

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger