« Home | Resolution Adopted by South Dakota District Pastor... » | SWD UNANIMOUSLY Resolves to Support Issues Etc.! » | Resolution Adopted by the Pastoral Conference of t... » | Job’s Friends; The Morons » | Inevitable Discovery » | La Resistance D' Issues, Etc. » | Issues, Etc. Update: Political Motives Exposed » | M.Z. Hemingway Responds To Kieschnick. » | David Strand Responds, Well, Not Really » | A Wise Warning From The Underground » 

Friday, April 11, 2008 

Back To Work

I know that lately this blog only seems to focus on one issue, pun intended. I’ll keep posting updates on the Issues, Etc. travesty as they become available as, simply put, I believe the cancellation of the show is an indication of a much bigger problem within our beloved synod and needs attention.

But it’s time for me to get back to work…

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger