« Home | Lutherans Do That? » | Excuse Me, I’m A What? » | My District’s Ablaze! Christmas Card » | Why Would You Sing That Hymn? » | What Kind Of Hymns Are You Singing? » | Issues, Etc. Gains My Congregation’s Support » | Crucifix Banned From Chapel to Avoid Offending Pea... » | A Perfect Saturday Morning for Teaching Scripture » | Mollie Follows Up And Takes The MSM To School » | Great Post By Mollie Over At Get Religion » 

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 

Yesterday’s Quote Of The Day

"How long have we been here, five hours tops? So, you two are already talking theology. Why am I not surprised? "

The quote of the day yesterday comes from my missus after getting up from a nap only to discover that her mom and her husband have already started to discuss the vexing theological issues of the day.

Yep, Mom-in-law is a hoot.

It took you that long to start trying to fix the TX District? The one place that's even more Ablaze!(c)(tm)(R) than your own beloved SED?

I'm shocked!

;^)

ghp, Mom's not LCMS....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger