« Home | What Does Air Hockey Have To Do With Church? » | A Case For Zod » | Because You Know It’s True » | Reformation Day » | The Treasury Of Daily Prayer » | A Liturgy For The Affirmation Of An Abortion » | So Say We All! » | Issues, Etc. Gets Nation Exposure On Late Night Sh... » | The Danger Of Reformation Day Sermons » | The Apocalypse Is Here: Human-Animal Hybrids Autho... » 

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 

The Vote


Get your own Poll!


Labels:

I love this poll!!

I said "Zod".

Ah, you must know of my propensity for the kneeling thingy…One things for certain, Russia and Iran would no longer be a concern (or on the map) if we had voted for Zod. It’s my understanding that Russia moved some missiles yesterday closer to our allies.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger