« Home | Morticoccus Is Anti-life » | I Just Joined AA » | Starbucks Looking At LC-MS Initiatives? » | The Doktor Is In! » | Why Are The Missing Generation Missing? Because We... » | What Is A Confessional Lutheran? » | Shut Down! » | Isogeting Stewardship Into The Scriptures » | Anti Proposition 8 Commercial Starring Mormons » | The Vote » 

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 

Back On The Web

The morticoccus virus has finally been defeated and I’m back on the web. Hmm, just in time to go home where I am internet free…


Update: Hmm, I just realized that I’ll need to add all those fifteen cent theological words that I use to my dictionary. Morticoccus was anti-life. Anti-life justified my hatred. I’m glad that morticoccus is dead!

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger