« Home | In Case You Haven't Heard... » | Issues, Etc. Picks Up Right Where Issues, Etc. Lef... » | Only 3 Days Until Issues, Etc. Returns! » | Thoughts On The Many Paths Up The Mountain Story, ... » | Thoughts On The Many Paths Up The Mountain Story » | Deviating From My Zombie Action Plan » | I’m Not Voting Republican, But… » | “Youth Ministry” E-Bulletin » | The Killing Joke » | “Every Time I Start My Truck, A Polar Bear Dies” » 

Monday, June 30, 2008 

Issues, Etc. Returns Today!


In only six hours, everybody’s favorite Christ centered, cross focused talk radio program returns. Oh happy day!

Issues, Etc.™ broadcasts live weekdays from 3:05 to 5:00 PM Central. You can listen via webstreaming. Webstreaming provided through Pirate Christian RadioIssues, Etc.™ can also be heard in St. Louis from 4:05 to 5 PM Central on 1320 AM Bott Radio Network.

Podcasts will also be available. Oh yeah!

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger