« Home | Ablaze! Creates Conflict » | My Thoughts On The Upcoming Synodical Convention » | First Lutheran Pope Declares All Non Roman Churche... » | Ablaze! Quote Of The Day 7-10-07 » | Sinestro's Oath, The Human Condition, And Sin » | Looking For A Congregation To Visit In Minneapolis... » | My Blog Isn't Safe For Work, Or Children! » | Lutheran Carnival LIII » | Liturgical Dance Conference » | Anniversary Week, Part 6 » 

Monday, July 16, 2007 

Lutheran Carnival LIV

Lutheran Carnival LIV is up and running over at Ask the Pastor. Pastor Walter Snyder offers a look at Reverend August Ludwig Christian Kavelas well as information on the first Lutherans to move to Australia. Be sure to stop by, say howdy, and thank him for doing a great job!

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger