« Home | Two Prized Possessions » | Professor Kurt Marquart Called Home » | My Acceptance Speech » | Curses, I've Been Tagged...Again » | Two Quotes from Klemet Preus's Book » | Lutheran Carnival XXXII » | Post Number 100! » | Thinking About Polycarp » | New Nursery Program? » | Lutheran Carnival XXX » 

Monday, September 25, 2006 

Lutheran Carnival XXXIII

Lutheran Carnival XXXIII is up and running at Be Strong in the Grace. After I begged Pastor Walter Snyder, he included a post responding to the question "can a Christian be comic book author?" But is that the only good post in the Carnivale? Heck no! Take a gander at all the great submissions and be sure to thank TKls2myhrt for doing such a good job hosting said Carnivale.

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger