« Home | My Adopted Niece Answers Question From A Previous ... » | Just In Time For The Conventions, Ditty Number Thr... » | A New Manual For the Districts? Just In Time For T... » | V Is For Valerie! » | My Second Ditty » | A Great Post At Incarnatus Est » | My New Nickname » | An Easter Hymn » | Lutheran Carnival XXII » | "We only believe in the Bible" » 

Monday, May 08, 2006 

LUTHERAN CARNIVAL XXIII

LUTHERAN CARNIVAL XXIII is up and running over at the Random Thoughts of a Confessional Lutheran site! Be sure to stop by and see what a great job Random Dan has done with it. LUTHERAN CARNIVAL XXIII actually has an inaugural post for the Carnival from yours truly. How cool is that!

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger