« Home | LUTHERAN CARNIVAL XXIII » | My Adopted Niece Answers Question From A Previous ... » | Just In Time For The Conventions, Ditty Number Thr... » | A New Manual For the Districts? Just In Time For T... » | V Is For Valerie! » | My Second Ditty » | A Great Post At Incarnatus Est » | My New Nickname » | An Easter Hymn » | Lutheran Carnival XXII » 

Friday, May 12, 2006 

Busy Week This Week

I've been busy week this week as I needed to finish up a customer. I had hoped to post on the district convention's business sometime this week, but just couldn't find the time. I'll do better next week. I have a couple of things on my mind that are ripe for a post or two, or three.

Concerning the SED district convention, there... is... not... enough... time... in... the... day... or the week... or the month... to properly give it it's due. Next week I'll give it a shot though.

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger