« Home | Joel Osteen Comes To Town » | Curses, I've Been Tagged » | The Confession of Saint Peter » | Confessional Lutheran Bloggers Conference Update » | Philip Is Just Not Ablaze! » | A Complement And A Challenge » | A Great Book By Rev. Dr. David P. Scaer » | Sinners Prayer » | Does Anyone Still Take Robertson Seriously? » | I Got Linked to..Wow » 

Friday, January 27, 2006 

Is Ablaze! Working?, It Might Be



Is Ablaze! working? It might be. All the news channels are reporting "igniting events" in Gaza City. Did the any of the people celebrating experience the Ablaze! DVD "Igniting a Vision" 16 min. video? Did anyone bother asking what really sparked these "igniting events"? I sure the participant's answers would probably be drowned out by liturgical gunfire. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the Ablaze counter says.

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger