Thursday, January 19, 2006

Confessional Lutheran Bloggers Conference Update

Last night, here at Concordia Theological Seminary in Ft. Wayne, IN, I got to attend my first Confessional Lutheran Bloggers Conference. It was a hoot. To be honest it was almost surreal to meet some of the very people whose blogs I read every day. And then to find out the read mine... Our speakers were:Pr. Walt Snyder of Ask the PastorDr. Gene Edward Veith of CranachRev. Eric Stefanski of CAT41 Jason Evans of Theology Geek. Great presentations on the netwoking in the world of blogging, vocations, and technical helps. I also got to meet my new old friends at Beggar's All,Bloghardt's Reflector,Drowning Myself Whenever I Can, Indiana Jane, Preachrblog, and Aardvark Alley. While turnout was light this year, it was the first year. And I didn't know until yesterday that there was an awful lot at the sem going on that night. Next year should be better. I'm already looking forward to it.

1 comment:

loofrin said...

I'll be there too next year, too, Lord willing and the creek don't rise.