« Home | My Favorite Present 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Lost Verse For My Favorite Hymn » | I Got My 2005 Christmas Wish!!! » | All I Want For Christmas, 2005 » | The Site Logo on Shirts » | Wrestling The Way To Hell. » | Why Christmas Is On December 25. » | A Counting Problem. » | Shouldn't The Pope Empty Purgatory and Limbo? » | An Option For The Unsaved. » 

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 

A New Synodical Manual?



I found this little gem at Amazon.com. I only wish I had the money to send every elected member of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod a copy of this book. Maybe then someone might take notice that fire is a very bad thing.

The review states "A must-have tome for the library of anyone interested in one of the world's most compelling mysteries: the apparent ability of people to become human fireballs. Hotly debated and heatedly denied yet never effectively banished like a cold ember in a fire overhaul, SHC defies common sense -- some would say sanity --".

I agree, Ablaze! definitely defies both common sense and sanity.

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger