Friday, December 30, 2005

Confessional Lutheran Bloggers Conference


In just a few short weeks I will attend the first annual Confessional Lutheran Bloggers Conference. I was going to be in the area anyway to attend my sixth symposia. Again this year the wife will be joining me. She thought the topics looked really interesting and will give up a week of vacation to join me. It should be a hoot. The picture in the post is not Fort Wayne in January. It gets a little cool up there in January. Last year we woke up on the second day of the symposia to the local radio personality saying " good morning Fort Wayne, it's nine degrees outside this morning". My wife was not a happy camper. Chick hates the cold!
Just a reminder: The LBC meets the evening before Symposia at Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne. To be a part of the conference, join the Google Group.

Subscribe to Confessional Lutheran Bloggers Conference
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

1 comment:

loofrin said...

I'd like to attend, but I am attending an IU basketball game in Bloomington. Hopefully, if there is another symposium I'll be able to attend that one. Hehe, maybe we could take over the next LCMS nat'l convention. That might be fun... a bloggers rebellion or something.

Have fun.