« Home | This Ain’t Your Grandfather’s Issues, Etc. » | Today’s Quote Of The Day » | Concordia Irvine Offers New Worship Drama Degree » | Please Sign the New Issues, Etc. Trademark Petitio... » | The Bunker Reopens Amid Synodical Threats » | How Many Lawyers Does It Take To Not Write A Threa... » | Angry Email Monday » | Ah Man, I Don’t Want To A Be Prophet » | Issues, Etc. Trademark Dispute Sausage » | The More Things Change… » 

Monday, February 23, 2009 

Ultimate Praying Championship.

A tip of the hat to Elephant's Child.

EC, for some reason I couldn't get your link inserted when I tried to add the video

Sometimes wonky stuff happens when you embed a video. Thanks for the hat tip. Nice to have some levity amidst all the churchly stress lately!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger