Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Evangelistic Triad Question…

More than one person has asked me “what in the world is an evangelistic triad?” The truth of the matter is that I simply don’t know. When I posted the Revitalization Metrics post, this was the first I’d herd of it as well.

I’ve tried everything I can to do some research on whatever this “evangelistic triad” is but I cant seem to find any information, well, anywhere. But I could find nothing at all on whatever program this is.

The only thing that did pop up over and over was references to what is call the convergence movement. But even then, evangelistic triads are not mentioned.

So my question is this; has anyone heard of evangelistic triads? Surely one of you priestly caste types must have some idea what this is.

So leave a comment or drop me a line. I’m even more curious than ever as this term made into a letter to pastors from our beloved synod’s president seemingly without anyone that I’ve talked to ever hearing it before. I’ve got the feeling that I probably don’t want to know, but then again…who knows? I mean, after all, what's more fun than playing with that cute little kitten in the back yard, even if it is rabid.

No comments: