« Home | Golden Aardvark Awards Announced » | Compliment Of The Year For 2007 » | Lutheran Carnival LXVI » | A New Blog For Your Consideration » | Uncle Frank's Favorite Gift Of The Year Award 2007... » | Frohe Weihnachten! » | My Favorite Xmas Narrative » | Jesus Didn’t Love Me… » | Move Along Folks, No Rage Here » | Lutheran Carnival LXV » 

Sunday, January 06, 2008 

Webmaster Works Overtime

The webmaster was in rare form over the weekend. Those of you who know where in the Haut South the official Ablaze! firefighter lives, go to his congregation’s site and see for yourself. We’re still working out a few bugs but I’m curious what all of you think.

Many, many thanks to Mrs. A. who did nearly all the heavy lifting of creating an entire website from scratch!

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger