« Home | Move Along Folks, No Rage Here » | Lutheran Carnival LXV » | Get Out Of Church » | Giving Emergents Equal Time? » | Will Huckabee Be Left Behind? » | Peaceful Mohammadians’ Culture Under Attack » | There Are Those Who Believe, » | Hoping For Romney? » | But What Do They Do For Fun? » | Russia WILL Be Abaze! » 

Friday, December 21, 2007 

Jesus Didn’t Love Me…

I guess Jesus didn’t love me but three days last year…

The sign is from a little country church that I pass by on the way home every night. I know these folks mean well, I do. I just got a chuckle thinking about the consequences of cute sayings on church signs.

Looks like Jesus didn't love anyone in that picture.

Dan

that's what I'm saying!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger