« Home | Anniversary Week, Part 3 » | Anniversary Week, Part 2 » | Lutheran Carnival LII » | Anniversary Week » | The First Commandment, Comic Book Shops, And Sin » | Rebaptizing Missions? » | Mohammadians Building Death Star » | Vicar Of The Week » | A Good Post Over At The Children Of God » | Either You're Catholic, Or You’re Going To Hell » 

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 

Anniversary Week, Part 4



Riddle me this, would anyone like to guess how much I love the missus? The pictures are the hints...

Labels:

Pick me, pick me!! I know, I know... and it comes with "a hug around the neck," too.

Happy Anniversary to you and your bride!!

Awww how sweet Frank...Happiest of Anniversary wishes to you and Laura!!
Matt and Theresia

Hi Theresia! it's nice to see ya visiting the site. Tell everyone I said hello down in Texas

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger