Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Quote of The Week From A Friend On Facebook



‎Today’s quote of the week is from one of my friends on Facebook commenting on my status where I stated that I believe that "liturgical puppets are a sign of the apocalypse." After watching the embedded video my friend replied: ‎

"That would NEVER happen in our church I know that for certain, mainly because almost everyone is a member of NRA"

It is good to know that whatever differences we might have concerning liturgical settings of the Divine Service, we both agree that puppets belong on Sesame Street and not in church as part of worship.

1 comment:

BW said...

For more crazy puppet fun, check out what the PCUSA did at their General Assembly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4pr_E5Nbuc&feature=player_embedded