« Home | A Great New Book On The Efficacy of Baptism By Kel... » | The Dr. Seuss Bible: Funny Then, Now, Not So Much » | Not Gone, Gone, Gone… » | Quoting Cwirla Quoting Internet Monk On Youth » | The Tree Of Life » | Time Out Episode 19 » | Big Barda Ain’t Got Nothing On Me » | Uh Oh, Anybody have my Father-In-Law’s Number? » | Time Out Episode 18 » | Time Out Episode 17 » 

Thursday, July 23, 2009 

Kelly Klages On Issues, Etc.



In the embedded Issues, Etc. segment above, Kelly Klages talks about her book “Water with the Word: A Baptism Q&A Explaining the efficacy of Baptism to Christian friends”.

Have I mentioned that I love Kelly’s book?

Labels:

Aw, shucks. People are going to think I paid you for advertising. :o)

Nope, just love the book … the blog… the art…
Seriously, I appreciate all the hard work in getting this together and published. I just sent our librarian an email so we can put WWTW on our shelves!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger