« Home | The Wedding » | A Wedding » | Death And Doubt » | You Know You’ll Get One » | Today's Quote Of The Day » | Uncle Frank's Favorite Gift Of The Year Award 2008... » | Matins At Trinity In The ‘Cove » | Today’s Quote Of The Day » | Pope Decries Selfishness, Me Too! » | Christmas Eve Confessions » 

Monday, January 12, 2009 

Mormon Belief Cartoon

Five days people, five days until BSG returns for the final episodes.


HT Fighting For The Faith

Labels:

Why do you keep coupling Battlestar Galactica with the Mormons? I don’t get it.

The animation sucks, just like the uhh, what did they call it --- oh yeah theology.

oh, that's the point! I'd better get that 2nd cup of coffee now.

Anonymous...I think the link is BSG is written and produced by Mormons.

tv

Not only was BSG written and produced by Mormons, it's loosely based on Mormon theology.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger