« Home | A Modest Proposal for a New Book of Concord Trans... » | "McCain" Edition Of BOC Pulled » | Your Kidding, Right? » | Lutheran Carnival XIX » | Video Consecration Of The Sacraments » | Finally, A Good Decision By The Supremes » | Top Ten Trivia Tips » | Some Sermons Are Just Plain Bad » | Lenten Readings » | Today Is Ash Wednesday » 

Monday, March 27, 2006 

A Great Post Over At Cyberbrethren


We all worship the same God, don't we? I mean as long as we worship one God, as long as we worship in a monotheistic manner, it's the right God, isn't it? Well that question is answered over at Cyberbrethren in this post. I would answer the question myself, but this post puts it better than I could ever dream of.

HT: Bunnie Diehl

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger