Monday, February 01, 2010

Time Out Episode 50

Dan over at Necessary Roughness has the newest Time Out; Time Out, Episode 50 posted.

The Scripture reading for this episode is Luke 24:13-52 and the hymn is “Spread the Reign of God the Lord” found on page 830 in the Lutheran Service Book.

After the episode which is normally podcast on Pirate Christian Radio, there is another segment featuring a reading from The Popular Commentary of the Bible by Paul E. Kretzmann, Ph. D., D. D. Anyone who is not familiar with Dr. Kretzmann is in for a real treat. I have Dr. Kretzmann’s commentary in my library and consider it an invaluable resource for my both my Sunday school class preparation and my devotional life.

Be sure to stop by, say howdy, and thank Dan for doing such a great job on Time Out, Episode 50!

Previous Time Out episodes:

Time Our Episode 49
Time Our Episode 48

No comments: