« Home | Looking For A Congregation To Visit In Orland » | Reaching The NASCAR Unchurched » | Skipping Jesus To See Jr.’s Car » | The Issues, Etc. Quote Of The Day » | Where’s The Official Ablaze! Firefighter? » | Issues, Etc. Returns Today! » | In Case You Haven't Heard... » | Issues, Etc. Picks Up Right Where Issues, Etc. Lef... » | Only 3 Days Until Issues, Etc. Returns! » | Thoughts On The Many Paths Up The Mountain Story, ... » 

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 

It’s A Prize Puzzle



Pat Sajak: Jeri, did you remember that it’s a prize puzzle? Any guesses as to where to we’re sending you? No? Well, I’m sure you’re going to have a great time in…did I mention that your going to hell!

Labels:

Jeri: Is there a turnstile there? Will I be counted as I enter?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger