Friday, October 26, 2007

Not Posting, But Sitemeter Is Clicking Away


I’ve been busy again this week so I haven’t had a lot of time to post. I have several things I’ve been working on, but they just need to be tweaked a bit before I put them up.

One of those things happens to be fun stuff with my favorite Madison Avenue marketing program, er, movement, Ablaze!. However, it’s really hard to poke fun at folks who think that being on fire to count critical mission moment events when it seems half of California is burning. Well, thank you west coast for ruining my happy fun time.

With that being said my Sitemeter is just clicking away with folks searching for ways to put out fires (truth be told this has always been a popular search) and pictures of said wildfires. So again, thank you California. In spite of my lack of posts, you're still coming through for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fire is good for something!