« Home | EVAT Strike Teams Begin Campaign » | Longeyemoose Seeks Counsel » | Lutheran Carnival XL » | Emergency Rooms And Joel Osteen. » | The Infant Priest Was Holy Born » | The Best Idea Since... » | Benedict XVI Is Now Training His First Apprentice » | I Know I Shouldn't, But... » | A Christmas Card » | Lutheran Carnival XXXIX » 

Monday, January 15, 2007 

Lutheran Carnival XLI

Lutheran Carnival XLI is up and running at Dan's Necessary Roughness as he kicks off the 2007 Lutheran Carnival season with an American football theme, plus comments on one of his favorite Lutheran hymn writers, Philipp Nicolai. Stop by, say howdy, and be sure to tell Dan what great job he did!

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger