« Home | The End Of Putting Out The Fire » | Christians, To The Paschal Victim » | Unholy Veneration » | Come, You Faithful, Raise The Strain » | Good Friday » | Maundy Thursday » | Liturgy And The Youth » | POTF Blog Of The Week: “I didn’t see Jesus on the ... » | And The Winner Is… » | Putting Out The Fire Reader Appreciation Contest » 

Friday, February 01, 2013 

Today's Quote Of The Day

A friend of mine on Facebook gets today's quote of the day:

"I was thinking the other day... about the "Footprints in the Sand" poem-thingy. It is so very individualistic. Never in a Christian's life are there "one set of footprints" because we're "catholic" (meaning: according to the whole). We're the body of Christ. Our neighbors and the great cloud of witnesses have left footprints too."

Exactly.

Wait a minute. I thought this blog was dead!

Wait a minute, I thought you believed in resurrections?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger