Friday, November 09, 2007

What Does This Have To Do With Sunday School Class?

"You are aware that I'm not really a wizard? And he said yes I'm aware of that. What I want you to do is to use your acting skills to portray a wizard for the duration of the film. So I said ok. And I said to myself, hmm, how would I do that? And this is what I did; I imagined what it would be like to be a wizard, and then I pretended and acted in that way on the day. How did I know what to say? They had my lines written down on a script. How did I know where to stand? People showed me.”

Any ideas on why this video was talked about in my Sunday school class?

1 comment:

Twice Burned said...

An interesting post, Frank. One of my daughter's AG friends, who has frequently accompanied us to church, used the word "scripted" to describe our worship. In other words, if it's scripted, how can it be from the heart?

Perhaps Pr. Esget, in his post http://esgetology.blogspot.com/2007/11/trinity-23-sermon-matthew-2215-22.html comes close to your Sunday School discussion?