« Home | Lutheran Carnival XLIX » | Holy Fire Water » | Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes? » | Lutheran Carnival XLVIII » | The Efficacy Of The Eucharist » | It's Almost Ready » | New Ablaze! Evangelism Tool » | Lutheran Carnival XLVII » | A Blessed Easter To All! » | Holy Math? » 

Monday, May 07, 2007 

Valerie's Back

One of the highlights of my weekend was my deaconess in training niece Valerie coming back from Concordia University Chicago on Friday. While I wasn’t able to see her right as she got home, I did swing by on Saturday for the sole purpose of giving her a big hug. Her aunt and I missed her a bunch and look forward to spending time with her over the summer. Welcome home Valerie!

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger