« Home | Lutheran Carnival XLVIII » | The Efficacy Of The Eucharist » | It's Almost Ready » | New Ablaze! Evangelism Tool » | Lutheran Carnival XLVII » | A Blessed Easter To All! » | Holy Math? » | A Great Discussion On Paedocommunion » | The Death Of Captain America And The Church Growth... » | My Personality Type? » 

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes?

Changes? Well truth be told, I’m seriously considering making something of a format change. For those of you who are regular readers, are there any changes you would like to see? Should I keep Putting Out The Fire the way it is? Input on this matter will be gladly appreciated.

I'd say more water, but Bob Waters really has the water template down. :)

so Dan, more theological stuff?

Do what you wish, but the logo must stay.

I agree with der bettler. Go crazy with the format, keep the logo.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger