Saturday, October 28, 2006

Cool New Blog

When I finally got to work on Friday, the first thing that popped up in my email, from a buddy of mine who’s out on vicarage, was a link to a new blog and the one sentence that said “If you haven't seen this site yet, you should”. When I arrived to the shop on Saturday to catch up on a promotional project I’ve been working on, I opened up my email to find yet another email, this time from a member of the priestly caste, highlighting the same blog and calling it “screamingly funny.”

The Rev. Brig. Gen. C.F.W. Scuttlebutt’s blog is the self titled generalscuttlebutt. Humor is not the easiest thing to do, especially when it comes to theological issues. But the General really hits the mark with his earthy military lingo. If you haven’t been to his site yet, fall into formation and double time over there right now. You be glad you did.

No comments: