« Home | A Great Article On Evangelism By Julie Martinez » | Another Modest Proposal... » | Tropical Storm Alberto Interrupts Posting » | I Bind Unto Myself Today » | Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition. » | Lutheran Carnival XXV » | A Superb Post At Gottesblog » | Elected... » | Appointed... » | Changes To Blogroll » 

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 

A Request.....

In just a few short days, I will turn 40. My wife understanding that you can't take your fortune with you when you die, will be treating me to an Alaskan cruise. Because of this, my ability to post will be limited.
Would anybody like to be set up as a guest at this site? All I would ask is that "theme" of the site be followed. If this sounds like fun just send me an email.

About me

  • I'm Frank Gillespie
  • From The Haut South
  • Confessional Lutheran
My profile

Links




Powered by Blogger